BitGet has announced a trading competition with a prize pool of up to 100 BTC
Cryptocurrency exchange BitGet has announced an annual "Kings Cup" trading contest with a prize pool of up to 100 BTC and additional rewards of 5 million BitGet Token (BGB). This is reported on the trading platform's blog.
The competition will run from 30 October to 20 November. Traders will be able to:
- Join the team in the "Battle of the Territory" competition. The prize fund is 10-50 BTC depending on the number of participants;
- become a super leader or a superhero. The exchange calculates the ranking of super leaders according to profit and loss percentage (PNL) and superheroes according to PNL in money terms.
Team and individual tournament prizes depend on the number of participants and can be as high as 50 BTC.
To participate in the contest you have to register from October 20 to November 4. The organizers will award 50 USDT to the captains, who create a team until October 25 inclusive. Team members can participate in individual competitions.
The winners of the Battle of the Territory will be the ten teams with the highest trading income. The rewards depend on the rating of the team and the competitor. The leaders will get 30%, 20% and 10% of the prize pool respectively, the users ranked fourth to tenth will share 30% of the prize pool.
In addition to that BitGet will also give away:
- 10% prize money each to all winning team captains;
- PlayStation 5 and NFT consoles to the captains of the top seven teams;
- PlayStation 5 consoles for the top three teams.
Individual tournament winners will be 20 participants - 10 superheroes and superleaders each. Prizes for the first three places will be 40%, 20% and 10% of the prize pool respectively. Those finishing in fourth to tenth place will share 30% of the prize pool.
The top three traders in the individual competitions will also receive DJI drones or HHKB keyboards.
In addition, BitGet will raffle off 5 million BGB in Town Meeting, Lords Meeting, Lucky Lottery and Eirdrop for All promotions.
More details of the tournaments and prizes are on the exchange's blog.
To recap, Bitget this week concluded a partnership agreement with football club Juventus.
To celebrate the event, the exchange will credit users with a 20% bonus to the first deposit, as well as conduct draws for BitGet Token (BGB), branded T-shirts, scarves and balls. The promotion will run until 20 October 2021.