EYWA to award NFT and project tokens for participation in crosschain protocol testing
The alpha testing of the EYWA crosschain protocol has started on 19 September. Its participants will receive rewards in the form of NFTs, which can be sold on OpenSea and exchanged for EYWA tokens after the launch of the main network.
Anyone can participate in the test. To do so:
- register a wallet in the EYWA Telegram bot;
- select two blockchains;
- complete several tasks, such as transferring tokens between networks.
At the time of publication of the news, the Ethereum Rinkeby and Binance Smart Chain Testnet blockchains are available in the Telegram bot. In the near future, developers will add Polygon Mumbai, Avalanche Testnet and HECO Testnet.
EYWA is a protocol for transferring crypto-assets and data between blockchains with support for smart contracts. It consists of the following modules:
- EYWA Cross-chain Data Protocol - a protocol for transferring data between blockchains;
- EYWA Relayer Network - a network of oracles to validate the data that EYWA Cross-chain Data Protocol transmits;
- EYWA Cross-chain Bridge - a bridge for transferring cryptocurrencies and tokens between blockchains. The protocol locks it into the original network before creating a synthetic asset;
- EYWA Cross-chain Liquidity Protocol - a system that provides a single interface to decentralised exchanges across different blockchains.
EYWA plans to launch the core network in the first half of 2022. After that, the protocol will be managed by a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO).
"EYWA users will be able to transfer funds between DeFi projects across networks quickly and securely, and dapps developers will be able to use the protocol for blockchain interaction. This will improve the quality of crosschain-dapps, as teams will be able to focus on the business logic of the app rather than creating their own crosschain solutions," commented the project team.
As a reminder, the total number of active dapps users grew to 2 million in August.
Looking for the most secure place to buy Trading Bots ?
Buy Bitcoin: This is how it works. What Should You Look Out For?
How to Buy Cryptocurrencies with PayPal.